Thursday, June 01, 2006

Growing in the gift of music

I thank God for the gift of music. I can say this now, I believe that this is a gift and I’ve grown in this gift.I remember some years ago, when I was struggling to try to play the keyboard for MSC meetings, God spoke to me through a brother who reminded me that all God wanted was my heart of worship and my desires was what reatlly mattered.
I thank God for this desire to worship and for the joy in my heart whenever I play some instrument to worship him. I’m no professional in music, but I I thank God for the gift of my hands, for music and for all those who had inspired and encouraged me to grow in this area. I am aware of the responsibilities and challenges that come along with this, because much has been given and much more will be expected... But with his grace, I’m open to the many more opportunities to grow, to be used and to be humbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment