Thursday, June 01, 2006

Celebrating Life



It was an Honour to celebrate my Birthday on the octave of Easter and also a community holiday! I was blessed by some brothers and sisters who made my bday extra special by celebrating my birthday in Manila bay and also a surprise party for me at our roof toop. I felt that I was celebrating new life and re-birth. Birthdays are also a time when the community gathers to honour the gift of life. I am grateful for the chance to celebrate the gift of my life with my new companions and to be blessed by their affirmations for me. I remember there were many times in the past where I could not fully appreciate my gift of life, but on this day I can say ‘Thank God for me’ with all my heart and for all that he has made me to be. This is truly a new season for me and I thank God especially for the new friendships in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment