Monday, May 05, 2008

Ending a chapter , Beginning a new season

The 13th day of Jan 2008 marked the end of our two year staff formation. The end of this chapter also marked new begginings for the four of us who took our first covenant with the Glory of God International Covenant community and committed ourselves to the ICPE community.


Despite all the fears and self-doubt, as I took this leap of faith and said my 'yes' I felt a sense of awe and gratitude. Taking the covenant means, for me, a response to God’s invitation to love, a decision to be rooted in a place and a choice to give myself fully to a community of people whom God had chosen for me to be a part of. This experience is one of great joy and privilege.























Therese also renewed her 'yes' on the same day as she renewed her covenant with the ICPE community.




It was also time to say goodbye to this season and to friendships that were built over the two years. This day marked the end of our two year staff formation.
At the end of the day, we all agreed that these two years had been a time of blessing and grace as we each responded to God's way of transformation.



No comments:

Post a Comment